Price check for new Pacman picture tube

Does $145 + $15 shipping for a new 19VJTP22 from
http://www.hawkeyepicturetube.com sound about right?

Thanks,

Frank
6 answers Last reply
More about price check pacman picture tube

    Man..... for that price just buy a brand new imperial monitor from
    betson. Why bother with the tube.

    John

    http://www.hbfelectronics.com/index.php?action=disp_item&item_id=28182&PHPSESSID=09a33452255a139c2fca23e88fd8aacf

    They have them for $99. However, if you're going to spend that kind of
    cash, you can get a decent brand new monitor for around $150. I'm assuming
    this tube is going into a WG4600, which isn't my favorite kind of monitor.

    "F. J. Townsend, III" <ftownsen@verizon.net> wrote in message
    > Does $145 + $15 shipping for a new 19VJTP22 from
    > http://www.hawkeyepicturetube.com sound about right?
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Frank

    I bought a new monitor for my cocktail and I was able to swap the old
    frame onto the new monitor in about 5 minutes. I bought a horizontal
    mount one from arcadeshop.com. It's been great.

    It's for an Electrohome G07.

    "Chuk" <chuk@ourcade.com> wrote in message
    > http://www.hbfelectronics.com/index.php?action=disp_item&item_id=28182&PHPSESSID=09a33452255a139c2fca23e88fd8aacf
    >
    > They have them for $99. However, if you're going to spend that kind of
    > cash, you can get a decent brand new monitor for around $150. I'm
    > assuming this tube is going into a WG4600, which isn't my favorite kind of
    > monitor.
    >

    > "F. J. Townsend, III" <ftownsen@verizon.net> wrote in message
    >> Does $145 + $15 shipping for a new 19VJTP22 from
    >> http://www.hawkeyepicturetube.com sound about right?
    >>
    >> Thanks,
    >>
    >> Frank

    It's for a cocktail, and I somehow in my naive mind thought that swapping
    the tube might be easier than trying to figure out how to mount a different
    monitor chassis.

    Frank

    "Baraka" <grus_jc@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Man..... for that price just buy a brand new imperial monitor from
    > betson. Why bother with the tube.
    >
    > John

    There is a frame on your current cocktail monitor that you can take off, and
    put onto a new monitor. It looks like the silver metal frame near the
    bottom of this page:

    http://www.mantisamusements.com/mrspacnos.htm

    > It's for a cocktail, and I somehow in my naive mind thought that swapping
    > the tube might be easier than trying to figure out how to mount a
    > different monitor chassis.
    >

    > Frank
    >
    > "Baraka" <grus_jc@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >> Man..... for that price just buy a brand new imperial monitor from
    >> betson. Why bother with the tube.
    >>
    >> John

Games Video Video Games