Price check for new Pacman picture tube

Man..... for that price just buy a brand new imperial monitor from
betson. Why bother with the tube.

John

http://www.hbfelectronics.com/index.php?action=disp_item&item_id=28182&PHPSESSID=09a33452255a139c2fca23e88fd8aacf

They have them for $99. However, if you're going to spend that kind of
cash, you can get a decent brand new monitor for around $150. I'm assuming
this tube is going into a WG4600, which isn't my favorite kind of monitor.

"F. J. Townsend, III" <ftownsen@verizon.net> wrote in message
> Does $145 + $15 shipping for a new 19VJTP22 from
> http://www.hawkeyepicturetube.com sound about right?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Frank

I bought a new monitor for my cocktail and I was able to swap the old
frame onto the new monitor in about 5 minutes. I bought a horizontal
mount one from arcadeshop.com. It's been great.

It's for an Electrohome G07.

"Chuk" <chuk@ourcade.com> wrote in message
> http://www.hbfelectronics.com/index.php?action=disp_item&item_id=28182&PHPSESSID=09a33452255a139c2fca23e88fd8aacf
>
> They have them for $99. However, if you're going to spend that kind of
> cash, you can get a decent brand new monitor for around $150. I'm
> assuming this tube is going into a WG4600, which isn't my favorite kind of
> monitor.
>

> "F. J. Townsend, III" <ftownsen@verizon.net> wrote in message
>> Does $145 + $15 shipping for a new 19VJTP22 from
>> http://www.hawkeyepicturetube.com sound about right?
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Frank

It's for a cocktail, and I somehow in my naive mind thought that swapping
the tube might be easier than trying to figure out how to mount a different
monitor chassis.

Frank

"Baraka" <grus_jc@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Man..... for that price just buy a brand new imperial monitor from
> betson. Why bother with the tube.
>
> John

There is a frame on your current cocktail monitor that you can take off, and
put onto a new monitor. It looks like the silver metal frame near the
bottom of this page:

http://www.mantisamusements.com/mrspacnos.htm