Cannot Copy and Paste in Windows XP SP2

I am sorry trouble now because I cannot use copy and paste function after I
use remote desktop after I upgrade to Windows XP SP2. But I do not have any
problem when i remote to the desktop that using Windows XP SP1. So I don know
what can I do. Please Help me to solve the probelm....Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about cannot copy paste windows

    IE, Tools, Options, Security tab, "Custom Level" button, Misc: "allow cut and paste for files", dot the "allow"

    --
    Mark L. Ferguson
    "aysc2554" <aysc2554@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C99DDD47-0478-494C-8096-4957E9C9DF0B@microsoft.com...
    >I am sorry trouble now because I cannot use copy and paste function after I
    > use remote desktop after I upgrade to Windows XP SP2. But I do not have any
    > problem when i remote to the desktop that using Windows XP SP1. So I don know
    > what can I do. Please Help me to solve the probelm....Thanks

Remote Desktop Support Microsoft Windows XP