Cannot Copy and Paste in Windows XP SP2

June 24, 2005 4:35:02 AM

I am sorry trouble now because I cannot use copy and paste function after I
use remote desktop after I upgrade to Windows XP SP2. But I do not have any
problem when i remote to the desktop that using Windows XP SP1. So I don know
what can I do. Please Help me to solve the probelm....Thanks

More about : copy paste windows sp2

Anonymous
June 25, 2005 3:17:37 PM

IE, Tools, Options, Security tab, "Custom Level" button, Misc: "allow cut and paste for files", dot the "allow"

--
Mark L. Ferguson
!