Access 2003

Hi

I have a user running office 2003 professional on Win XP SP2. When he tries
to run the "Create query by wizard" option it does not pop up with the screen
to create it. I know you must have tables setup to be able to use the wizard
and he does. Even if i try to go to the add-in Manager, the block does not
pop up. I have tried reinstalling access and office itself. There are no
dissabled items under help...about access 2003 either.

Any ideas?

Here is an idea: Try posting your MS Access problem in one of the 27 MS
Access newsgroups rather than in a Windows XP newsgroup.

steve

"Johny Bravo" <JohnyBravo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi
>
> I have a user running office 2003 professional on Win XP SP2. When he
> tries
> to run the "Create query by wizard" option it does not pop up with the
> screen
> to create it. I know you must have tables setup to be able to use the
> wizard
> and he does. Even if i try to go to the add-in Manager, the block does not
> pop up. I have tried reinstalling access and office itself. There are no
> dissabled items under help...about access 2003 either.
>
> Any ideas?

TRENDING THREADS