Moon Patrol Questions....

Ok,
First off, how does the PCB mount in a Williams Moon Patrol cabinet, I
have one I'm restoring, it has a slotted wood mount, and the PCB fits on
that nicely, but how is the PCB fastened to the cabinet? there is a
clear pinball post screwed into the side of the cabinet, does that have
someting to do with it?

Second thing, I've been stripping the usual black paint off the sides,
and the Moon Patrol artwork is in decent shape underneath, but what I've
noticed is in some spots the MP art work is coming off, and under that
is Dark Blue, what other Williams games shared this cabinet? I have a
Joust thats a repainted Robotron, could they have done the same with
Moon Patrol??
2 answers Last reply
More about moon patrol questions

    The PCB mounts with 2 somewhat square pieces of wood about 1 1/2 inch
    thick. One for the front and one for the back. A screw in the center
    holds them in place. I could give exact dimensions if needed.....

    On Sat, 27 Aug 2005 13:39:16 -0400, Diamond Dave <grabrr@yahoo.ca>
    wrote:

    >Ok,
    > First off, how does the PCB mount in a Williams Moon Patrol cabinet, I
    >have one I'm restoring, it has a slotted wood mount, and the PCB fits on
    >that nicely, but how is the PCB fastened to the cabinet? there is a
    >clear pinball post screwed into the side of the cabinet, does that have
    >someting to do with it?
    >
    > Second thing, I've been stripping the usual black paint off the sides,
    >and the Moon Patrol artwork is in decent shape underneath, but what I've
    >noticed is in some spots the MP art work is coming off, and under that
    >is Dark Blue, what other Williams games shared this cabinet? I have a
    >Joust thats a repainted Robotron, could they have done the same with
    >Moon Patrol??

    My MP has wood on the top and bottom of the PCB, with about 3 slots in
    them. There was also a large wooden stop on the rear end, too.

    The game could have also been a Bubbles or a Splat, both had dark blue
    cabinets and came out around the same time as Moon Patrol.

    Wade

Games Video Video Games