Need help to copy old XP drive to new one

Im trying to move Xp from a 40g drive to the 1st partition onto an 80g
drive. I used disk management to format the partitions. Used ghost 2003 and
tried various ways to have the same image on the 80g drive. But when I
reboot, it appears to run buts gets stuck with XP windows bootup screen.

Tia
1 answer Last reply
More about need copy drive

    http://www.symantec.com/techsupp/ghost/ghost_2003_tasks.html

    "newbie" <no1@home.com> wrote in message
    > Im trying to move Xp from a 40g drive to the 1st partition onto an 80g
    > drive. I used disk management to format the partitions. Used ghost 2003
    > and
    > tried various ways to have the same image on the 80g drive. But when I
    > reboot, it appears to run buts gets stuck with XP windows bootup screen.
    >
    > Tia

Windows XP