Need help to copy old XP drive to new one

June 24, 2005 9:34:16 AM

Im trying to move Xp from a 40g drive to the 1st partition onto an 80g
drive. I used disk management to format the partitions. Used ghost 2003 and
tried various ways to have the same image on the 80g drive. But when I
reboot, it appears to run buts gets stuck with XP windows bootup screen.

Tia

More about : copy drive

Anonymous
June 26, 2005 6:31:19 PM