Auction results for Knoxville?

Anybody go to this Saturday's Knoxville, TN auction? I heard there was a
Krull there. Any idea what it went for?

Brian

Don

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2001

Don't remember exactly but I "think" it was in the +/- $150 range.
There were several nice classics.

- Don

Yes, there was a nice Krull there. The next post says around
$150, but I thought it just broke the $200 range. Either way,
a good deal for a collector of this game.

There were also other good classics there, like Asteroids,
Tempest (cocktail), Missile Command (cocktail), Gravitar,
Galaga & mini (cocktail) Space Invaders, Defender, Star Wars
(really nice!), Ms. Pac-Man, Q*Bert and lots of others I
can't think of right now.

Scott C.

Brian Adkins wrote:
> Anybody go to this Saturday's Knoxville, TN auction? I heard there was a
> Krull there. Any idea what it went for?
>
> Brian

I was the the one that bought the Krull. Krull went for $275. It is
kind of like the telephone game, it is amazing how everybody hears a
different price. :)

Brian

Don

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2001

Even better is that I had heard the price from you Brian! I can't even
remember correctly when I hear it from the source.

Anyway, great buy. You got several nice games that day.

- Don