Task Manager does not open

When I right click on the Task Bar the menu appears, but clicking on Task
Manager does not do anything.

I have run Stinger, adaware, have McAfee Antivrus and have ensured that Task
Manager properties are "not configured".

What else can I try.

Try Ctrl+Shift+Esc.

Paul

"warp" <warp@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When I right click on the Task Bar the menu appears, but clicking on Task
> Manager does not do anything.
>
> I have run Stinger, adaware, have McAfee Antivrus and have ensured that
> Task
> Manager properties are "not configured".
>
> What else can I try.

Again, nothing happens. Same with Ctrl+Alt+Del

"Paul Vasquez" wrote:

> Try Ctrl+Shift+Esc.
>
> Paul
>

> "warp" <warp@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > When I right click on the Task Bar the menu appears, but clicking on Task
> > Manager does not do anything.
> >
> > I have run Stinger, adaware, have McAfee Antivrus and have ensured that
> > Task
> > Manager properties are "not configured".
> >
> > What else can I try.

please note email address requires editing

www.digitalmystic.co.uk

"warp" <warp@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When I right click on the Task Bar the menu appears, but clicking on Task
> Manager does not do anything.
>
> I have run Stinger, adaware, have McAfee Antivrus and have ensured that
> Task
> Manager properties are "not configured".
>
> What else can I try.

try the online virus checkers
and get a decent (free) virus checker for the future
Alasdair