any of the regulars do me a favour?

Rob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

can any of you guyts out there running 5.0.5 do me a favour pls my copy of
Fm wont let me start me a game with all english leagues and scottish leagues
only and mail me or msn me the save game?

and before any of the snipers say anything its a genuine original copy of
FM2005 and this only started when i installed the bloody original one :(

On Sat, 06 Aug 2005 11:51:22 GMT, "Rob" <no@spamplease.com> wrote:

>can any of you guyts out there running 5.0.5 do me a favour pls my copy of
>Fm wont let me start me a game with all english leagues and scottish leagues
>only and mail me or msn me the save game?
>

>and before any of the snipers say anything its a genuine original copy of
>FM2005 and this only started when i installed the bloody original one :(

sounds like youve got bad data mate, try reinstalling and repatching
it again.
--

gamertag: chrisflynnuk
Live Line-up: To Be Updated When I Can Be Arsed.

Rob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Have done a few times now Chris its wierd, game starts up and runs for a
month or 2 then just crashes to the desktop with no error :(

On Sat, 06 Aug 2005 12:36:43 GMT, "Rob" <no@spamplease.com> wrote:

>Have done a few times now Chris its wierd, game starts up and runs for a
>month or 2 then just crashes to the desktop with no error :(

weird......maybe try downloading a 3rd party data update?
--

gamertag: chrisflynnuk
Live Line-up: To Be Updated When I Can Be Arsed.

could it be pc problem? anything else running in the background ?.
i know its a long shot but might make you think of something.

A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory

On Sat, 06 Aug 2005 13:51:22 +0200, Rob <no@spamplease.com> wrote:

> can any of you guyts out there running 5.0.5 do me a favour pls my copy
> of
> Fm wont let me start me a game with all english leagues and scottish
> leagues
> only and mail me or msn me the save game?
>

> and before any of the snipers say anything its a genuine original copy of
> FM2005 and this only started when i installed the bloody original one :(

Get the latest patch WITH the data pack...this overwrites your current
database. Sounds like the database is causing the problem.

On Sat, 06 Aug 2005 18:40:48 +0200, AJSMITH <ajsmith@bt.com> wrote:

> could it be pc problem? anything else running in the background ?.
> i know its a long shot but might make you think of something.

Nah, do what George W and Tony does...Blame iraq.

"Sunhill" <TheGodOfFm@myhome.no> wrote in message
> On Sat, 06 Aug 2005 18:40:48 +0200, AJSMITH <ajsmith@bt.com> wrote:
>
>> could it be pc problem? anything else running in the background ?.
>> i know its a long shot but might make you think of something.
>>

> Nah, do what George W and Tony does...Blame iraq.

blame bad RAM, dust, overheating and power surges, if you dont have UPS

find Prime95 program and run some torture tests, all three variants for one
hour, so you find out if that puter of yours can sum 2*2+2*2=16