Megatouch XL6000 question

Hello to All,

Just wanted to know if there is a possibility to disable the
Adult games with this system. There are so many good games for the
kids, (tennis, checkers, etc) that it would be a shame to keep it from
them.

Thanks!

Yep! Got it, thanks.
If anyone has a coin door piece for the countertop XL6000 version,
please let me know with price.
Mine is missing.

Thanks!

swede@canada.com wrote in news:1125257551.039971.163930
@g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

> Hello to All,
>
> Just wanted to know if there is a possibility to disable the
> Adult games with this system. There are so many good games for the
> kids, (tennis, checkers, etc) that it would be a shame to keep it from
> them.

All the Megatouch systems I've seen have had a way to disable erotic
games. Might be a bit hidden, but it should be there.

--
Do you want a free iPod?
http://www.freeipods.com/?r=15154431

You have to go into the test mode and then enter game option, I think. From
there you can disable the Erotic games.