Megatouch XL6000 question

Hello to All,

Just wanted to know if there is a possibility to disable the
Adult games with this system. There are so many good games for the
kids, (tennis, checkers, etc) that it would be a shame to keep it from
them.

Thanks!
3 answers Last reply
More about megatouch xl6000 question

    Yep! Got it, thanks.
    If anyone has a coin door piece for the countertop XL6000 version,
    please let me know with price.
    Mine is missing.

    Thanks!

    swede@canada.com wrote in news:1125257551.039971.163930
    @g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

    > Hello to All,
    >
    > Just wanted to know if there is a possibility to disable the
    > Adult games with this system. There are so many good games for the
    > kids, (tennis, checkers, etc) that it would be a shame to keep it from
    > them.

    All the Megatouch systems I've seen have had a way to disable erotic
    games. Might be a bit hidden, but it should be there.

    --
    Do you want a free iPod?
    http://www.freeipods.com/?r=15154431

    You have to go into the test mode and then enter game option, I think. From
    there you can disable the Erotic games.

    "Peale" <apeale69@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > swede@canada.com wrote in news:1125257551.039971.163930
    > @g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:
    >
    >> Hello to All,
    >>
    >> Just wanted to know if there is a possibility to disable the
    >> Adult games with this system. There are so many good games for the
    >> kids, (tennis, checkers, etc) that it would be a shame to keep it from
    >> them.
    >
    > All the Megatouch systems I've seen have had a way to disable erotic
    > games. Might be a bit hidden, but it should be there.
    >
    > --
    > Do you want a free iPod?
    > http://www.freeipods.com/?r=15154431

Games Video Video Games Product