Computer managers are Scammers!

"Mikael Schøler" <mik_s@tdcadsl.dk> wrote in message
news:42f5e543$0$18643$14726298@news.sunsite.dk...
> Joy Division wrote:
>> I loaned out Sissoko and guess what?
>>
>> The computer manager tried to sell him to me? :p
>>
>> http://www.asdfhost.com/members/joydivision/approach.jpg
>>
>> http://www.asdfhost.com/members/joydivision/sissoko.jpg
> Nice skin ! Where to get and does it come in a reverse-sided version?

Skin is same one i use ;-)

http://www.fmunderground.net/fmu/index.php?fmu=7_8_113

for a direct download of it, but you can search on google for Aurora 2.0 if
need be ;-) and yeah it has left and right sides.

"Mikael Schøler" <mik_s@tdcadsl.dk> wrote in message
> Joy Division wrote:
>> I loaned out Sissoko and guess what?
>>
>> The computer manager tried to sell him to me? :p
>>
>> http://www.asdfhost.com/members/joydivision/approach.jpg
>>
>> http://www.asdfhost.com/members/joydivision/sissoko.jpg
> Nice skin ! Where to get and does it come in a reverse-sided version?

for screenshot so you know i am using the same one ;)

http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/8713/16nil8gv.jpg

Pete "Old boy" Heslop wrote:
> "Mikael Schøler" <mik_s@tdcadsl.dk> wrote in message
>
>>Joy Division wrote:
>>
>>>I loaned out Sissoko and guess what?
>>>
>>>The computer manager tried to sell him to me? :p
>>>
>>>http://www.asdfhost.com/members/joydivision/approach.jpg
>>>
>>>http://www.asdfhost.com/members/joydivision/sissoko.jpg
>>
>>Nice skin ! Where to get and does it come in a reverse-sided version?
>

> for screenshot so you know i am using the same one ;)
>
> http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/8713/16nil8gv.jpg

Nice.. but yours are grey?

> Pete "Old boy" Heslop wrote:
>> "Mikael Schøler" <mik_s@tdcadsl.dk> wrote in message

>>>Nice skin ! Where to get and does it come in a reverse-sided version?
>>

>> for screenshot so you know i am using the same one ;)
>>
>> http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/8713/16nil8gv.jpg
>>

> Nice.. but yours are grey?

It has 6 different versions when you unpack try all 6 and you'll find one
you like i promise ;) mine is GS blue ;)

Pete "Old boy" Heslop wrote:
> "Mikael Schøler" <mik_s@tdcadsl.dk> wrote in message
>
>>Pete "Old boy" Heslop wrote:
>>
>>>"Mikael Schøler" <mik_s@tdcadsl.dk> wrote in message

>>>for screenshot so you know i am using the same one ;)
>>>
>>>http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/8713/16nil8gv.jpg
>>>

>>Nice.. but yours are grey?
>

> It has 6 different versions when you unpack try all 6 and you'll find one
> you like i promise ;) mine is GS blue ;)

Aaaah nice.. Thanks Pete.. I've been using the stone skin and are quite
happy with that. Just feel its time for a change :=)

> Pete "Old boy" Heslop wrote:
>> "Mikael Schøler" <mik_s@tdcadsl.dk> wrote in message

>>>Nice.. but yours are grey?
>>

>> It has 6 different versions when you unpack try all 6 and you'll find one
>> you like i promise ;) mine is GS blue ;)
> Aaaah nice.. Thanks Pete.. I've been using the stone skin and are quite
> happy with that. Just feel its time for a change :=)

Same here, I used Stone skin for a long time (the arsenal version) then
moved to Aurora when i saw it, It does take a while to get used to the
location of everything, especially after having used SS. hehe,