WTB track n Field machine near Michigan

I just listed this one on Ebay. Not close but I will work with you on
the shipping. If it meets your standards, I can get it to you for $600
delivered.

Can I get some pics of this? I'm in Newmarket.

Nope, never! I 've been waiting for pics to decide how much work it
needs, and what the cabinet comes with.

sI thought we've talked about this before, and you didn't want it
because it was a project??

I have to add that I can only ship to a Forwardair or Pilotair for that
cost. But I will work with your shipper if you like. Thanks, Garry