WTB track n Field machine near Michigan

Last response: in Video Games
Share
August 28, 2005 10:45:22 PM

Looking for a dedicated track and field near the michigan area
email if u have one
Anonymous
August 28, 2005 11:01:17 PM

I just listed this one on Ebay. Not close but I will work with you on
the shipping. If it meets your standards, I can get it to you for $600
delivered.
Anonymous
August 29, 2005 12:02:47 AM

Can I get some pics of this? I'm in Newmarket.
August 29, 2005 2:14:12 AM

I have a project one in Ontario.
Anonymous
August 29, 2005 10:24:05 AM

Nope, never! I 've been waiting for pics to decide how much work it
needs, and what the cabinet comes with.
Anonymous
August 29, 2005 12:24:00 PM

sI thought we've talked about this before, and you didn't want it
because it was a project??
Anonymous
August 29, 2005 2:02:40 PM

I have to add that I can only ship to a Forwardair or Pilotair for that
cost. But I will work with your shipper if you like. Thanks, Garry
!