WTB track n Field machine near Michigan

Looking for a dedicated track and field near the michigan area
email if u have one
6 answers Last reply
More about track field machine michigan

    I just listed this one on Ebay. Not close but I will work with you on
    the shipping. If it meets your standards, I can get it to you for $600
    delivered.

    Can I get some pics of this? I'm in Newmarket.

    I have a project one in Ontario.

    Nope, never! I 've been waiting for pics to decide how much work it
    needs, and what the cabinet comes with.

    sI thought we've talked about this before, and you didn't want it
    because it was a project??

    I have to add that I can only ship to a Forwardair or Pilotair for that
    cost. But I will work with your shipper if you like. Thanks, Garry

Games Video Email Video Games