function key is locked

rw

help! for some reason my function key on my notebook is "locked" on ... this
is my second notebook and the second time it has happened to me! (two
different notebooks) ... anyone know why? how do i turn it off??? i have a
feelin it has something to do with my external keyboard which i use at the
office (and which does not have the function keyt locked on!

thanks
--
Newuser

I have the same problem on my LG X110, I fixed it by press FN+NUM LOCK.
Robert