help find name of this arcade game

All:

I will be very thankful if you can help me find the name of this arcade
game so that I can atleast start to look for the game....

I remember that it had to do with balloons and shooting them. More
details are:

1) Bunch of balloons on the ceiling and this guy had to shoot them one
by one....

2) When you shoot them, they come falling down and the guy has to
protect himself from getting hurt by this shot down balloon

3) When guy is hit, he dies. And the balloon goes UP taking this guy
with it....

4) Sometime a particular balloon has some extra points in it....

Thats all I can think of...Any pointers?

Thanks in advance.

mark

Ahh yes.Balloonacy by Gotterman Inc 1984
"Vishal Pahuja" <vpahuja@gmail.com> wrote in message
> All:
>
> I will be very thankful if you can help me find the name of this arcade
> game so that I can atleast start to look for the game....
>
> I remember that it had to do with balloons and shooting them. More
> details are:
>
> 1) Bunch of balloons on the ceiling and this guy had to shoot them one
> by one....
>
> 2) When you shoot them, they come falling down and the guy has to
> protect himself from getting hurt by this shot down balloon
>
> 3) When guy is hit, he dies. And the balloon goes UP taking this guy
> with it....
>
> 4) Sometime a particular balloon has some extra points in it....
>

> Thats all I can think of...Any pointers?
>

> Thanks in advance.

Vishal Pahuja <vpahuja@gmail.com> wrote:
: All:
:
[...]