Fairly Simple problem, help please

Hi, I've just woken up so i won't be so good at describing this ha, but
the problem is on the user screen with the list of users, for me, I
have only 2, Dave and Susan, Susan was created first, and I used that
for a couple of days, then created my own. THe problem is, Susans has
not only her e-mail address linked to the log on screen, but mine too,
and I can't delete my e-mail address off her username. I've added my
e-mail adress to my username, but it still doesn't display my e-mails
next to my username. Sorry, not the clearest of explanations, any
help?

Cheers, Dave

--
hookedonguitar

Hi Dave,

This should help:

Overview of Mail Notification Display on WinXP Welcome Screen [Q304148]
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=304148

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/