WinXP Home Logoff Hangs

We have multiple user accounts on your WinXP Home computer. If you try to
logoff from any user, the system hangs. If you use the "Switch User"
function, you return to the welcome screen. Is there a fix for the logoff
problem?

Thanks.

To repair all system files, go to Start/Run, and type: SFC /SCANNOW

--
Mark L. Ferguson