Reactor Tech help needed....

Todd

My Reactor has worked perfect no issues, it has been sitting for about
2 months , I powered it up last night and everything works perfect,
except throughout the playfiled the are letters and numbers, to the
point the game is unplayable. any ideas? Thanks Todd

power supply most likely. or corroded RAM pins.