Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

How is Michelle Marsh connected to Champ Man

Last response: in Video Games
Share
Anonymous
August 8, 2005 2:50:38 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?)

Did a search on google and this group comes up??

Saw a relevant Page 3 Video/Image site at:
http://forums.oopsflash.com/
Anonymous
August 8, 2005 10:15:34 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?)

<asamfox@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:1123480238.184568.20380@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com...
> Did a search on google and this group comes up??
>
> Saw a relevant Page 3 Video/Image site at:
> http://forums.oopsflash.com/
>

Im not so sure if it was either That she supporter Gillingham, or Cardiff,
but we did mention her quite a lot. And I think she plays CM/FM ;-)
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
August 10, 2005 11:11:04 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?)

"Stephen Weir" <sweir@sweir.free-online.co.uk> wrote in message
news:42f7bead$0$1217$ed2619ec@ptn-nntp-reader01.plus.net...
> Chris F wrote:
> > nah bluebird's a cardiff fan.
>
> It was Chickenbomb.
>
> --
> Stephen Weir
>
> List of Games for Sale - http://www.glipe.free-online.co.uk/index.htm
> Midgard UK PBM - http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/midgard_uk_pbm/
> Current eBay Auctions - http://makeashorterlink.com/?F1F521555
> ICQ # 11472386

It was me, as she is nobbing (dunno if that is the right phrase) Will
Haining who plays for the mighty Blues!!
Anonymous
August 11, 2005 2:30:13 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?)

chickenbomb wrote:
> "Stephen Weir" <sweir@sweir.free-online.co.uk> wrote in message
> news:42f7bead$0$1217$ed2619ec@ptn-nntp-reader01.plus.net...
>
>>Chris F wrote:
>>
>>>nah bluebird's a cardiff fan.
>>
>>It was Chickenbomb.
>>
>>--
>>Stephen Weir
>>
>>List of Games for Sale - http://www.glipe.free-online.co.uk/index.htm
>>Midgard UK PBM - http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/midgard_uk_pbm/
>>Current eBay Auctions - http://makeashorterlink.com/?F1F521555
>>ICQ # 11472386
>
>
> It was me, as she is nobbing (dunno if that is the right phrase) Will
> Haining who plays for the mighty Blues!!
>
>
>
Oi.. nobbing.. aint that a uuh whats-his-name-phrase?
Anonymous
August 11, 2005 9:49:53 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?)

"Mikael Schøler" <mik_s@tdcadsl.dk> wrote in message
news:42fa63cd$0$18647$14726298@news.sunsite.dk...
> chickenbomb wrote:
> > "Stephen Weir" <sweir@sweir.free-online.co.uk> wrote in message
> > news:42f7bead$0$1217$ed2619ec@ptn-nntp-reader01.plus.net...
> >
> >>Chris F wrote:
> >>
> >>>nah bluebird's a cardiff fan.
> >>
> >>It was Chickenbomb.
> >>
> >>--
> >>Stephen Weir
> >>
> >>List of Games for Sale - http://www.glipe.free-online.co.uk/index.htm
> >>Midgard UK PBM - http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/midgard_uk_pbm/
> >>Current eBay Auctions - http://makeashorterlink.com/?F1F521555
> >>ICQ # 11472386
> >
> >
> > It was me, as she is nobbing (dunno if that is the right phrase) Will
> > Haining who plays for the mighty Blues!!
> >
> >
> >
> Oi.. nobbing.. aint that a uuh whats-his-name-phrase?

a wot wot??
Anonymous
August 12, 2005 3:08:09 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.champ-man (More info?)

chickenbomb wrote:
> "Mikael Schøler" <mik_s@tdcadsl.dk> wrote in message
> news:42fa63cd$0$18647$14726298@news.sunsite.dk...
>
>>chickenbomb wrote:
>>
>>>"Stephen Weir" <sweir@sweir.free-online.co.uk> wrote in message
>>>news:42f7bead$0$1217$ed2619ec@ptn-nntp-reader01.plus.net...
>>>
>>>
>>>>Chris F wrote:
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>>nah bluebird's a cardiff fan.
>>>>
>>>>It was Chickenbomb.
>>>>
>>>>--
>>>>Stephen Weir
>>>>
>>>>List of Games for Sale - http://www.glipe.free-online.co.uk/index.htm
>>>>Midgard UK PBM - http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/midgard_uk_pbm/
>>>>Current eBay Auctions - http://makeashorterlink.com/?F1F521555
>>>>ICQ # 11472386
>>>
>>>
>>>It was me, as she is nobbing (dunno if that is the right phrase) Will
>>>Haining who plays for the mighty Blues!!
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>
>>Oi.. nobbing.. aint that a uuh whats-his-name-phrase?
>
>
> a wot wot??
>
>
Ali G phrase..
!