scheduling tasks while computer is in hibernation

Will my computer perfom scheduled tasks while in hibernation mode? I have
windows XP Home addition.

Hi,

No, it can't. The system has to be running in order to perform scheduled
tasks. Hibernate is a powered-off state, the essential difference being that
the contents of ram were copied to hiberfil.sys before shutting down.
Nothing is running in this mode.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/