wtb: dedicated Moon Quasar

Last response: in Video Games
August 30, 2005 6:42:59 AM

http://www.arcadeflyers.net/flyers/nichibutsu/33000701....

anyone out there have one for sale? if so, please shoot me an email.

jon

--
+-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-+
www.arcade-classics.com

Looks like the same cabinet as the Crazy Climber deluxe.. Gotta love
those old Japanese "balsa" wood cabinets. :)

Steve P.
August 30, 2005 6:43:00 AM

I think I would love to have that one myself.
If someone out there has an upright, chime in here.
so Jon and I can have a bidding war for it.

Troy,

"Jon eXidy" <evil.exidy@gmail.com> wrote in message
> http://www.arcadeflyers.net/flyers/nichibutsu/33000701....
>
> anyone out there have one for sale? if so, please shoot me an email.
>
> jon
>
> --
> www.arcade-classics.com

Anonymous
August 30, 2005 1:22:28 PM

I could be wrong, but I thought there was a Moon Quasar CT at this past
St. Louis SuperAuction? Maybe a collector on this board can confirm
that, or maybe they'll offer it for sale.

Mike Doyle
!