NFS Hot Pursuit 2

O_Agios

Distinguished
Oct 26, 2002
Did anyone managed to play that game.
i installed the game and when it first shows the splash screen with the yellow car it kicks me out into windows
ne ideaas?

icy_oblivion

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2002
I have been playing if fine for the last four days. Not a glitch.

I don't know what could be wrong, but I hope you get it up quickly because it is an awesome game.

In a world without <font color=red>walls </font color=red>or <font color=green>fences </font color=green>, what use have we for <font color=red>Windows </font color=red>or <font color=green>Gates.</font color=green>

D33

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2001
many things could cause your game to exist to windows
generally it's driver problems, what OS are you running? and do you have the latest versions of your drivers?
did you try running the game using another graphics card? because it might be caused by incompatibility between your Geforce and your MB...what chipset are you using?
and does other openGL/DirectX games run fine??

O_Agios

Distinguished
Oct 26, 2002
i managed to solve this problem by removing the detonator drivers from Nvidia Ver 40.72 and i reinstall the drivers from ASUS 31.40. It took me a while to figure this out but it worked
:)
now am playing the game and it rox
i managed to gather enough money so that i can by the McLauren F1 Limited Edition
cheers guys

icy_oblivion

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2002
Just a little trick to share with you guys, if you run into one of the bombs the helicopter drops hit 'Esc' and then click 'Resume Game' and you should be able to keep driving after you reset the car.

<font color=green>My other personality is schitzofrenic.</font color=green>

Lonemagi

Distinguished
Feb 20, 2002
Anyone else look at the forums and see all the bugs with this game and teh features that were left out of the PC version, but included in the PS2 version?

You dont have an <b>ANY</b> key? Your keyboard must not be Windows XP certified...

malignant

Distinguished
Apr 11, 2001
yes, this game is still beta imo. Game has a major bug dealing with wingman wheels. After doing one race the game goes in slow motion, 1/2 normal speed, fps is the same as normal. Plus i lose Force Feedback. Annoying.

Lonemagi

Distinguished
Feb 20, 2002
when I tried my Sidwinder FF2, it works fine.. but who wants to drive with a joystick? I see on some of the sites out there that are dedicated to NFS that there is a patch comming.

Im still trying to figure out how to change the music files...

You dont have an <b>ANY</b> key? Your keyboard must not be Windows XP certified...