Bubbles Tribute Website

Hey Guys,

I wanted to invite anyone interested to visit my Bubbles Tribute site
at: www.geocities.com/spoffy2

This is a simple web site I created almost 10 years ago when I was
looking to buy a Bubbles machine. Before my site, I couldn't find any
real information on the net. So here it is. I try to keep it updated
as often as I can but its just a hobby. I'm always looking for new
content...such as stories and pics. Please feel free to sign the guest
book or post here to give input. I also know that this game isn't
everyone's piece of cake but any input on the design of the site is
also welcome.

Spoffy

I also wanted to mention that I have seen another static copy of my
web site posted under another url...My site still remains the Original
Bubbles fan site and web resource.

On Tue, 30 Aug 2005 14:13:14 -0400, Spoffy <spoffy@nospam.net> wrote:

>Hey Guys,
>
>I wanted to invite anyone interested to visit my Bubbles Tribute site
>at: www.geocities.com/spoffy2
>
>This is a simple web site I created almost 10 years ago when I was
>looking to buy a Bubbles machine. Before my site, I couldn't find any
>real information on the net. So here it is. I try to keep it updated
>as often as I can but its just a hobby. I'm always looking for new
>content...such as stories and pics. Please feel free to sign the guest
>book or post here to give input. I also know that this game isn't
>everyone's piece of cake but any input on the design of the site is
>also welcome.
>
>Spoffy
>
>I also wanted to mention that I have seen another static copy of my
>web site posted under another url...My site still remains the Original
>Bubbles fan site and web resource.

Page Temorarily Unavailable.
You've exceeded your Yahoo/GeoCities limit of 3 views in the same
year. Hopeully, your copycat doesn't have a decent ISP. J/K

I noticed it was down over the last hour or so....It's seems to be
working fine now. I've actually never seen that before so Its all the
more reason for me to jump off geocities.

Spoffy