Att.: Pinkie Sunhill

So you ended up with Høgmo in Rosenborg.
Now it's exciting to see, what he can come up with.

Bam-Bam DK

--
Jeg beskyttes af den gratis SPAMfighter til privatbrugere.
Den har indtil videre sparet mig for at få 14 spam-mails.

On Mon, 08 Aug 2005 18:01:58 +0200, Bam-Bam DK <it.is@secret.dude> wrote:

> So you ended up with Høgmo in Rosenborg.
> Now it's exciting to see, what he can come up with.
>
> Bam-Bam DK

I`ll give him a year or two. He`s got lots of work ahead of him. He`s a
very good "team builder", making players work for each other and making
their team mates good. That`s what they need. They fell into the "real
madrid" trap, thinking that a squad of 20 players with "stars only" would
make it easier to win". No real hard workers left, except the old players
who are getting too old etc etc. All the mistakes you make when you think
you`re better than you really are. AND, the other teams LOVE to beat them
after 13 straight premiership titles...

Sunhill

On Mon, 8 Aug 2005 18:01:58 +0200, "Bam-Bam DK" <it.is@secret.dude>
wrote:

>So you ended up with Høgmo in Rosenborg.
>Now it's exciting to see, what he can come up with.
>
>Bam-Bam DK

Relegation battle ? :)

-Nick

Nick the Greek wrote:
> On Mon, 8 Aug 2005 18:01:58 +0200, "Bam-Bam DK" <it.is@secret.dude>
> wrote:
>

>>So you ended up with Høgmo in Rosenborg.
>>Now it's exciting to see, what he can come up with.
>>
>>Bam-Bam DK
>

> Relegation battle ? :)
>
> -Nick

Nah, half way through the season and we`re closer to a medal than
relegation. Very close race this season, as it should be.

"Nick the Greek" <nikko_NOSPAM_@in.gr> skrev i en meddelelse
| On Mon, 8 Aug 2005 18:01:58 +0200, "Bam-Bam DK" <it.is@secret.dude>
| wrote:
|
| >So you ended up with Høgmo in Rosenborg.
| >Now it's exciting to see, what he can come up with.
| >
| >Bam-Bam DK
|
| Relegation battle ? :)
|
| -Nick

It could be, but we have seen in many clubs, that fresh thinking, can make
big difference, but as I agreed with you it could be relegation battle.

Bam-Bam DK

--

On Mon, 08 Aug 2005 22:12:40 +0200, Sunhill <ohwhatthehell@for.com>
wrote:

>Nick the Greek wrote:
>> On Mon, 8 Aug 2005 18:01:58 +0200, "Bam-Bam DK" <it.is@secret.dude>
>> wrote:
>>

>>>So you ended up with Høgmo in Rosenborg.
>>>Now it's exciting to see, what he can come up with.
>>>
>>>Bam-Bam DK
>>

>> Relegation battle ? :)
>>
>> -Nick
>
>Nah, half way through the season and we`re closer to a medal than
>relegation. Very close race this season, as it should be.

Oh come on, in championships like the norwegian, greek, belgian,
austrian, etc if you're not the winner you're nothing...Noone
remembers who was second or third :)

-Nick

Nick the Greek wrote:
> On Mon, 08 Aug 2005 22:12:40 +0200, Sunhill <ohwhatthehell@for.com>
> wrote:
>

>>Nick the Greek wrote:

>>>Relegation battle ? :)
>>>
>>>-Nick
>>
>>Nah, half way through the season and we`re closer to a medal than
>>relegation. Very close race this season, as it should be.
>

> Oh come on, in championships like the norwegian, greek, belgian,
> austrian, etc if you're not the winner you're nothing...Noone
> remembers who was second or third :)
>
> -Nick

Well, in norway we do. Gamst Pedersen went to Blackburn after Tromsø
finished 4`th..and they payed £5 mill for him and it`s the midtable
teams that sell most players to england. The other teams can afford to
keep most of their players. At least these days. With 2 teams in the
third CL qualifying round the league has improved a lot these last 3-4
seasons. Good news though, but yes, everything blow the no 1 spot is
losing to Rosenborg, but we, the fans, should accept that we can`t win
every year..but it`s hard..lol.