Once a program messed up my fonts folder and registries then i ran set up of
win XP and updated the files now every settings and all my installed
softwares are same but now it takes around 1.5 min around 30 scroll bars of
winXP pro logo before welcome screen comes earlier it used to take only 8-9
scrool bars to go I have tried Disk defrag and scandisk but with no results.
plz suggest me as to how to make my boot up time less as earlier?

format drive and reinstall everything
peterk

the problem