Joe Bachmann

To this day I can’t believe what has happened to Joe, a good tech and all around nice guy.
I feel bad for him because he tried to help so many collectors but he eventually ran out of time and patience. The other part of me says, “What a jerk, he left the hobby and took thousands of dollars from collectors in parts.”
Joe, do the right thing and return the parts, boards ect and all will be forgotten.

Hi,

Joe its time to pay the piper!

Mark Capps

gamecontrol@xbox-scene.com wrote:
> To this day I can’t believe what has happened to Joe, a good tech and all around nice guy.
> I feel bad for him because he tried to help so many collectors but he eventually ran out of time and patience. The other part of me says, “What a jerk, he left the hobby and took thousands of dollars from collectors in parts.”
> Joe, do the right thing and return the parts, boards ect and all will be forgotten.

I cant bash Joe eventhough he has alot of my stuff. As the origanal
poster said "he tried to help so many collectors but he eventually ran
out of time and patience". That is so true. Trying to have a life, a
normal job, answer emails and repair piles of boards in a timely fasion
can be alot of pressure on one person.
As i said in the past months:
Joe, i hope your okay and just do the right thing and return everyones
stuff.

don

I'm done praising Joe. I do think he had good intentions, but the
bottom line is that he took a bunch of boards and parts from a number
of collectors in good faith (including stuff from us) and then
disappeared with it.

On top of that he has the audacity to make posts to the vector list, so
he's obviously still involved in the hobby in some regard.

I don't know whey he's gotten off so easy, but I'm sure his time will
come.

Anthony

He has the following from me:

Asteroids pcb
WG6100 HV board/cage
$75 prepaid repait fee.

Joe, please send back ASAP.

Thanks,

Stephen

>>From: "Anthony Pietrak" <anth...@quarterarcade.com>
On top of that he has the audacity to make posts to the vector list, so
he's obviously still involved in the hobby in some regard.<<

I didnt know he was posting on the vector list.

Yes, he's been posting from time to time on the vector list.

--
-Steve P.

All messages are scanned with Norton Anti-Virus

"arcadeguy" <arcadeguy@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>>From: "Anthony Pietrak" <anth...@quarterarcade.com>
> On top of that he has the audacity to make posts to the vector list, so
> he's obviously still involved in the hobby in some regard.<<
>
> I didnt know he was posting on the vector list.

"arcadeguy" <arcadeguy@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>>From: "Anthony Pietrak" <anth...@quarterarcade.com>
> On top of that he has the audacity to make posts to the vector list, so
> he's obviously still involved in the hobby in some regard.<<
>
> I didnt know he was posting on the vector list.

He was also comeing on collecting related IRC channels for a while after he
ripped ppl off but was quickly banned for being a thief. He's also bragged
about his new car and made quite a few posts on the vector list. Its not a
question of his time, its just the plain old fact that he's a thief and
should have NEVER been trusted.

G.