  • Support
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
June 25, 2005 3:48:02 PM

i was wondering if there is any way to span my taskbar acrost both of my
moniters while they are set up as dual view any help or sugjestions would be
of great help. thaks.

More about : task bar

Anonymous
June 26, 2005 10:11:47 AM

No. The taskbar stays on any one monitor. I've never seen a third party app to do that, but you might try places like
http://download.com, or http://tucows.com

--
Mark L. Ferguson
!