xp task bar

i was wondering if there is any way to span my taskbar acrost both of my
moniters while they are set up as dual view any help or sugjestions would be
of great help. thaks.
1 answer Last reply
More about task

    No. The taskbar stays on any one monitor. I've never seen a third party app to do that, but you might try places like
    http://download.com, or http://tucows.com

    --
    Mark L. Ferguson
    "lord_of_gta@yahoo.com" <lord_of_gta@yahoo.com@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >i was wondering if there is any way to span my taskbar acrost both of my
    > moniters while they are set up as dual view any help or sugjestions would be
    > of great help. thaks.

Support Microsoft Windows XP