Looking for the name of a game.

Hello, I am looking for the name of an arcade game I used to play a
looooong time ago.
Next I will write all the facts I remember about the game, it was an
arcade game:

The genre of the game is fighting, you could select different mystical
beasts as a Minotaur and *maybe* Medusa among others. I remember the
Minotaur because I remember that when he entered the arena he shouted
"I AM THE MINOTAUR!".

I am not really sure but remember that 4 persons could play
simultaneously. The graphics where quite good (maybe neogeo kind of
graphics).

I would really appreciate if anyone remembers that game and could give
me the name!

Thank you very much!

Omar.

Hi, thanks a lot but I cant find a reference to the game in the arcade
museum (http://www.arcade-museum.com/search.php) or even in google...,
do you have, by any chance a reference to any page?

I really appreciate your help!

mark

That would be Gigantor by Berby Ent. 1989