No spell check in Outlook Express

June 25, 2005 7:06:01 PM

I recently upgraded to a new PC with XP, SP2. I loaded Word 97 Professional
and found that my Outlook Express (ver6) doesn't have a spell check. I know
it uses WORD's, and this combination worked on my former PC. What do I need
to do to get the spell check to work?
Thanks.
June 26, 2005 2:45:52 AM

Search Microsoft Knowledge base. There were some problems/fixes but I don't
remember what.....

"PhilippeFV" <PhilippeFV@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I recently upgraded to a new PC with XP, SP2. I loaded Word 97
>Professional
> and found that my Outlook Express (ver6) doesn't have a spell check. I
> know
> it uses WORD's, and this combination worked on my former PC. What do I
> need
> to do to get the spell check to work?
> Thanks.
Anonymous
June 26, 2005 9:34:02 AM

Thank you for your excellent reply. It fixed my problem.
Regards.

"PhilippeFV" wrote:

> I recently upgraded to a new PC with XP, SP2. I loaded Word 97 Professional
> and found that my Outlook Express (ver6) doesn't have a spell check. I know
> it uses WORD's, and this combination worked on my former PC. What do I need
> to do to get the spell check to work?
> Thanks.
Anonymous
June 26, 2005 12:41:27 PM