No spell check in Outlook Express

I recently upgraded to a new PC with XP, SP2. I loaded Word 97 Professional
and found that my Outlook Express (ver6) doesn't have a spell check. I know
it uses WORD's, and this combination worked on my former PC. What do I need
to do to get the spell check to work?
Thanks.
3 answers Last reply
More about spell check outlook express

    Search Microsoft Knowledge base. There were some problems/fixes but I don't
    remember what.....

    "PhilippeFV" <PhilippeFV@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I recently upgraded to a new PC with XP, SP2. I loaded Word 97
    >Professional
    > and found that my Outlook Express (ver6) doesn't have a spell check. I
    > know
    > it uses WORD's, and this combination worked on my former PC. What do I
    > need
    > to do to get the spell check to work?
    > Thanks.

    Thank you for your excellent reply. It fixed my problem.
    Regards.

    "PhilippeFV" wrote:

    > I recently upgraded to a new PC with XP, SP2. I loaded Word 97 Professional
    > and found that my Outlook Express (ver6) doesn't have a spell check. I know
    > it uses WORD's, and this combination worked on my former PC. What do I need
    > to do to get the spell check to work?
    > Thanks.

    http://michaelstevenstech.com/spellcheck.htm
    Spell check

    "PhilippeFV" <PhilippeFV@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I recently upgraded to a new PC with XP, SP2. I loaded Word 97 Professional
    > and found that my Outlook Express (ver6) doesn't have a spell check. I know
    > it uses WORD's, and this combination worked on my former PC. What do I need
    > to do to get the spell check to work?
    > Thanks.

Outlook Express Microsoft Windows XP