I recently upgraded to a new PC with XP, SP2. I loaded Word 97 Professional
and found that my Outlook Express (ver6) doesn't have a spell check. I know
it uses WORD's, and this combination worked on my former PC. What do I need
to do to get the spell check to work?
Thanks.

woody

Search Microsoft Knowledge base. There were some problems/fixes but I don't
remember what.....

"PhilippeFV" <PhilippeFV@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I recently upgraded to a new PC with XP, SP2. I loaded Word 97
>Professional
> and found that my Outlook Express (ver6) doesn't have a spell check. I
> know
> it uses WORD's, and this combination worked on my former PC. What do I
> need
> to do to get the spell check to work?
> Thanks.

Thank you for your excellent reply. It fixed my problem.
Regards.

"PhilippeFV" wrote:

> I recently upgraded to a new PC with XP, SP2. I loaded Word 97 Professional
> and found that my Outlook Express (ver6) doesn't have a spell check. I know
> it uses WORD's, and this combination worked on my former PC. What do I need
> to do to get the spell check to work?
> Thanks.

http://michaelstevenstech.com/spellcheck.htm
Spell check