Transferring AOL Favorite Places

Hi
I currently have AOL Internet Service and Yahoo. I am going to get rid of
AOL. I have over a hundred "favorite places" in AOL and was wondering if
there was a way to transfer those places over to my Yahoo service. I have
tried opening the place while on AOL, but then cannot figure out how to send
it over to my "favorites" in Yahoo.
Any ideas? Thanks.

http://www.trueswitch.com/yahooplus/help/help_copy.htm