Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question

windows hang up when connected to boardband

Tags:
  • Connection
  • Modem
  • Computers
  • Windows XP
Last response: in Windows XP
June 26, 2005 1:22:02 PM

Dear All,

I'm using cable modem and connect to NIC.

The problem is once turn on the cable modem - window hang up

The computer work fine without boardband connection. (56k dailup modem is
OK)

I have used antispyware software to scan the computer and no spyware.

Best regards,
LL

More about : windows hang connected boardband

Anonymous
June 26, 2005 1:22:03 PM

Go to Start/Run, and type DEVMGMT.MSC , highlight the network card device, Action menu, "Uninstall", then restart Windows, to find
the device drivers again automatically.

--
Mark L. Ferguson