windows hang up when connected to boardband

Dear All,

I'm using cable modem and connect to NIC.

The problem is once turn on the cable modem - window hang up

The computer work fine without boardband connection. (56k dailup modem is
OK)

I have used antispyware software to scan the computer and no spyware.

Best regards,
LL
1 answer Last reply
More about windows hang connected boardband

    Go to Start/Run, and type DEVMGMT.MSC , highlight the network card device, Action menu, "Uninstall", then restart Windows, to find
    the device drivers again automatically.

    --
    Mark L. Ferguson
    "123" <km123hk@hutchcity.com> wrote in message news:On4C92eeFHA.3616@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
    > Dear All,
    >
    > I'm using cable modem and connect to NIC.
    >
    > The problem is once turn on the cable modem - window hang up
    >
    > The computer work fine without boardband connection. (56k dailup modem is OK)
    >
    > I have used antispyware software to scan the computer and no spyware.
    >
    > Best regards,
    > LL

Connection Modem Computers Windows XP