windows hang up when connected to boardband

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

Dear All,

I'm using cable modem and connect to NIC.

The problem is once turn on the cable modem - window hang up

The computer work fine without boardband connection. (56k dailup modem is
OK)

I have used antispyware software to scan the computer and no spyware.

Best regards,
LL

Go to Start/Run, and type DEVMGMT.MSC , highlight the network card device, Action menu, "Uninstall", then restart Windows, to find
the device drivers again automatically.

--
Mark L. Ferguson
"123" <km123hk@hutchcity.com> wrote in message news:On4C92eeFHA.3616@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
> Dear All,
>
> I'm using cable modem and connect to NIC.
>
> The problem is once turn on the cable modem - window hang up
>
> The computer work fine without boardband connection. (56k dailup modem is OK)
>
> I have used antispyware software to scan the computer and no spyware.
>
> Best regards,
> LL

TRENDING THREADS