Sharing Outlook Express and Windows Media Player

Somewhere I read that it was a good idea not to use and Administrative
Account for normal computer usage. Using a User account was better. I set
my computer up this way but found that both Outlook Express and Media player
both wanted to start as though they were completely new. So my question is
how do I share a program like Windows Media Player or Outlook Express
between users? I set the programs to Share in the Administrative account
but could not find it in the user account. I looked in Help as much as I
could but see nothing about sharing programs. Must be I am missing
something easy :)

Jeff,

For OE, see this page: http://www.dougknox.com/xp/tips/xp_oe_backup.htm

Refer to section "How to Share OE (Mail/News/Address Book) between Users in
Windows XP"

--
Ramesh, MS-MVP
Windows Shell/User