computer randomly switched to windows classic and it wont ..

kelly

after a computer repair dude fixed some stuff on my computer, everything
except the sign in screen is windows classic and i cant switch back. i've
gone into properties and there isnt even an option form the scroll down list
that includes windows xp and there isnt anything about this in Help

Call the "dude" and have him return and fix your computer.

> it costs a fortune

Next time, call a Computer Repair Technician. Anyone who fits the
description "dude"
should not be working on a computer.

So how much does a Computer Repair Dude charge these days?

Bobby

Shouldn't, if he caused something that you don't like.

--
Regards,

Richard Urban

aka Crusty (-: Old B@stard :)

"kelly" <kelly@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> it costs a fortune

So if a dude costs US$100 how much does a technician cost.

"kelly" <kelly@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D9FB96C4-0BF9-4AB8-AB1B-620F8A61CEBD@microsoft.com...

> 100 $ an hour
> but i guess there might be someone cheaper but i have no idea who to call...

It shouldn't cost you a dime. He needs to ensure your system is in working
order before he leaves. Call him and get him back to finish his work.

"kelly" <kelly@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> it costs a fortune

I work for $40 an hour. I'm not certified, but if I can't fix your problem,
I tell you immediately and you owe me nothing. I then refer you to the guys
who charge $65 an hour.