Msn Photo upload control will not install!!!!

Okay here's my dilema, everytime I try to upload photos for my MSN space, I
get to that install msn photo upload control popup page. At first theres a
gold bar at the top indicating I need to install ActiveX Controls or
something? Then once I click on the Install upload control center nothing
happens. I'm getting soo frustrated, all I want is to display my pretty
pictures on my site :( HELPPPP
--
;)
1 answer Last reply

    I have seen several others (as well as myself) have problems with that app. I think it's broken. Try memberservices@msn.com for
    info.

    --
    Mark L. Ferguson
    "SexualHarassmentPanda" <SexualHarassmentPanda@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Okay here's my dilema, everytime I try to upload photos for my MSN space, I
    > get to that install msn photo upload control popup page. At first theres a
    > gold bar at the top indicating I need to install ActiveX Controls or
    > something? Then once I click on the Install upload control center nothing
    > happens. I'm getting soo frustrated, all I want is to display my pretty
    > pictures on my site :( HELPPPP
    > --
    > ;)

MSN Photo Windows XP