Msn Photo upload control will not install!!!!

June 26, 2005 12:54:02 AM

Okay here's my dilema, everytime I try to upload photos for my MSN space, I
get to that install msn photo upload control popup page. At first theres a
gold bar at the top indicating I need to install ActiveX Controls or
something? Then once I click on the Install upload control center nothing
happens. I'm getting soo frustrated, all I want is to display my pretty
pictures on my site :(  HELPPPP
--
;)
Anonymous