I want to upgrade mymegatouch xl 6000

Last response: in Video Games
September 1, 2005 2:40:25 PM

Hello,

I would like to upgrade my megatouch xl 6000 to the latest , titanium?
the only thing is, my xl 6000 already has a harddsik drive installed
which works great. I bought it this way.
Is an upgrade possible by just buying a hard disk drive with the
titanium version, or do I need any security chips or keys. My
motherboard is a TELCO one.
I live in the netherlands, so I don,t know if it's possible to get a
version with dutch language.

Anybody who can help me?

Oscar
Anonymous
September 1, 2005 3:08:24 PM

You will need an upgrade kit which will allow you to update up to
Titanium which includes the security key. You can upgrade higher to
Maxx, but the cost of the kit is more than buying a used Maxx version.
Go to www.meritind.com then click on the authorized distributors list.
At the bottom is the international distributors link. There is one in
the Netherlands. Talk to them and they should be able to give you a
more specific answer to what you need. I'll even provide the link:

http://www.meritind.com/Distributors/intl_Dist.asp

m...@oscarvandriel.nl wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I would like to upgrade my megatouch xl 6000 to the latest , titanium?
> the only thing is, my xl 6000 already has a harddsik drive installed
> which works great. I bought it this way.
> Is an upgrade possible by just buying a hard disk drive with the
> titanium version, or do I need any security chips or keys. My
> motherboard is a TELCO one.
> I live in the netherlands, so I don,t know if it's possible to get a
> version with dutch language.
>
> Anybody who can help me?
>
> Oscar
Anonymous
September 1, 2005 3:34:04 PM

I contacted the distributor in the netherlands, but yet no reply.
Any Idea how much it will cost?
And what is better to do titanium or maxx.