Closed

Lost photos on cd!!!!!

I have burned some photos onto a CD -R and have gone back into the cd drive
but they are missing!! where have they gone. The photos were definitely
burned on. I thought that once on a cd nothing could be lost.

Can any one help please!!!
--
Tin Tin
2 answers Last reply

    Tin Tin

    What program did you use for the burn?.. did you have it set to verify that
    the burn had completed?.. are you sure that you are checking the right CD?..

    --
    Mike Hall
    MVP - Windows Shell/User

    it all to themselves." - Lane Kirkland

    "Tin Tin" <TinTin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I have burned some photos onto a CD -R and have gone back into the cd drive
    > but they are missing!! where have they gone. The photos were definitely
    > burned on. I thought that once on a cd nothing could be lost.
    >
    > Can any one help please!!!
    > --
    > Tin Tin
  2. This topic has been closed by Pyree