Closed

Lost photos on cd!!!!!

June 26, 2005 7:48:01 AM

I have burned some photos onto a CD -R and have gone back into the cd drive
but they are missing!! where have they gone. The photos were definitely
burned on. I thought that once on a cd nothing could be lost.

Can any one help please!!!
--
Tin Tin

More about : lost photos

Anonymous
June 26, 2005 11:52:01 AM

Tin Tin

What program did you use for the burn?.. did you have it set to verify that
the burn had completed?.. are you sure that you are checking the right CD?..

--
Mike Hall
MVP - Windows Shell/User

it all to themselves." - Lane Kirkland

"Tin Tin" <TinTin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:D C314075-8625-4ECF-B12C-220CC3177C56@microsoft.com...
>I have burned some photos onto a CD -R and have gone back into the cd drive
> but they are missing!! where have they gone. The photos were definitely
> burned on. I thought that once on a cd nothing could be lost.
>
> Can any one help please!!!
> --
> Tin Tin
December 11, 2011 4:55:05 AM