Tron board repair

I have a Tron boardset I need to get repaired. Since Richard Cross is
taking some time off I was wondering if there was anyone else around
that is working on these.

Thanks

I have a Tron boardset that I need repaired also....

Troy

On 1 Sep 2005 11:04:21 -0700, "Doug Titus" <dmtitus02@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>I have a Tron boardset I need to get repaired. Since Richard Cross is
>taking some time off I was wondering if there was anyone else around
>that is working on these.

Are you in the US, UK or elsewhere?