Free Rogers Roaming?

Shouldn't the free roaming on to the Rogers network have ended by now?
I'm certain that I'm not paying extra for it, but Rogers still lets me
happily use their network when I wander out to the boonies in Nova Scotia.

I'm still carrying my analog phone on those trips (5190 with the
surfboard) to pop my SIM in to if I need it.

--
Rob.Russell@Canada.Com, Unicorn of Usenet & Bastard of Bandwidth
"If my son wants to be a pimp when he grows up, that's fine with me. I

Rob Russell wrote:

> Shouldn't the free roaming on to the Rogers network have ended by now?
> I'm certain that I'm not paying extra for it, but Rogers still lets me
> happily use their network when I wander out to the boonies in Nova Scotia.

Perhaps they left roaming on in all areas only progressively
implementing the restricted roaming in areas that they have converted to
all-rogers (eg: no more fido network) ???

Its called the "Corporate Crack Cocaine Incentive Program"
During integration, they have no choice but to give it for free, once this
is completed
they are banking on the fact, that you are addicted enough to put out
another 5dollars a month.

Only difference between Korporate types and drug dealers are 3piece suits
and leather jackets.

"¨°º©o.,XT,.o©º°¨" <ok@shaw.ca> wrote in message
> Only difference between Korporate types and drug dealers are 3piece suits
> and leather jackets.

That, and selling cellular airtime is legal and selling drugs isn't.

Jim