disk cleanup

June 26, 2005 11:33:01 AM

I get an error message when i try to run disk cleanup. Help!!! What should
i do?

More about : disk cleanup

Anonymous
June 26, 2005 12:02:02 PM

it says it has encountered a problem and needs to close. been doing this for
a few days now.

"sophocles30" wrote:

> I get an error message when i try to run disk cleanup. Help!!! What should
> i do?
Anonymous
June 26, 2005 7:41:33 PM

Hi

What was the error message? Meanwhile try the following link to Kelly's web
site:

"Why does Disk Cleanup freeze?"

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User