disk cleanup

I get an error message when i try to run disk cleanup. Help!!! What should
i do?
2 answers Last reply
More about disk cleanup

    it says it has encountered a problem and needs to close. been doing this for
    a few days now.

    "sophocles30" wrote:

    > I get an error message when i try to run disk cleanup. Help!!! What should
    > i do?

    Hi

    What was the error message? Meanwhile try the following link to Kelly's web
    site:

    "Why does Disk Cleanup freeze?"

    Will Denny
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
    Please reply to the News Groups

    "sophocles30" <sophocles30@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I get an error message when i try to run disk cleanup. Help!!! What
    >should
    > i do?

Support Microsoft Error Message Disk Cleanup Windows XP