Location of emails

I bought a new computer and would like to put all the emails I've saved in
Outlook Express from my old computer and save them to a CD (to access then on
the new computer). I cannot find these files on my computer. Where would they
be located? I am not transfering my hard drive to the new computer due to
corruption issues.

Try this program. It works well.

http://www.pcworld.com/downloads/file_description/0,fid,23383,00.asp

"digiangel" <digiangel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I bought a new computer and would like to put all the emails I've saved in
> Outlook Express from my old computer and save them to a CD (to access then
> on
> the new computer). I cannot find these files on my computer. Where would
> they
> be located? I am not transfering my hard drive to the new computer due to
> corruption issues.

dl

See http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com/ for OE info
If you are saying your old/origonal hd has corrupt files there is nothing
that prevents you installing as slave, moving any data, then formatting the
hd

"digiangel" <digiangel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I bought a new computer and would like to put all the emails I've saved in
> Outlook Express from my old computer and save them to a CD (to access then
on
> the new computer). I cannot find these files on my computer. Where would
they
> be located? I am not transfering my hard drive to the new computer due to
> corruption issues.

TRENDING THREADS