Windows Xp Pro

I have a registered copy of Win Xp Ver 2002 with license. I misplaced the cd
somewhere. Can I get another with having to buy a new software? Help!!!

Hi

Try here:

"How to replace lost, broken, or missing Microsoft software or hardware"
http://support.microsoft.com/d­efault.aspx?scid=KB;en-us;3262­46

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User