2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering? Doesn't really matter. Probably over 14"
3. What screen resolution do you want? Doesn't matter, but I prefer a better screen
4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop? Desktop replacement. Don't care about weight
5. How much battery life do you need? Doesn't matter since it will be plugged in. But I would like a someway decent battery in case I do need to take it somewhere.
6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)? Yes probably the latest games on Medium. Need for Speed, Assassin's Creed etc.
7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.) Video editing and some Photoshop. I want a smooth performance for video editing.
8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need? 1TB would be nice but if that's too unreasonable I could settle for less.
9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links. Don't matter as long as theyre trustworthy and have a decent return policy.
10. How long do you want to keep your laptop? 3-4 years
11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ? Doesn't matter
12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons. Any
13. What country do you live in? USA
14. Please tell us any additional information if needed. I plan to use my laptop for photo/video editing, gaming, surfing the web, and doing homework. Will probably have multiple tabs open so a good memory would be nice so it doesn't lag. If the $1000 price point is just too low then please tell me what price is reasonable. Thank you.