TRADE: Mr. Do's Wildride PCB for Mr. Do's Castle PCB

Title says it all. Need Mr. Do's Castle PCB and have a Wildride PCB
that I can't use. E-mail me if interested.

John

mark

I have an original Mr Dos castle working board in stock for 49.00+8.95
shipping.I don't need the trade.I can email you pictures of it working if
you want.

--

THANKS.MARK,
MARKLINE VENDING

:
: Title says it all. Need Mr. Do's Castle PCB and have a Wildride PCB
: that I can't use. E-mail me if interested.

I still have Mr. Do and Mr. Do's castles on my for sale list:

http://www-mtl.mit.edu/~mspaeth/PCB_Prices.txt

--
Mark Spaeth mspaeth@mtl.mit.edu
50 Vassar St., #38.265 mspaeth@mit.edu