Cinematronics Warrior?

Does anyone know where to find a Cinematronics Warrior manual (or scans
of a manual) and cabinet artwork (or high resolution scans)?

Anyone have a Warrior game (working or not) for sale?

Prok

Distinguished
Oct 1, 2003

I have a nice warrior that works 100%.. awesome game. In my opinion it's
the most beautiful game ever made, the playfield is just awesome.

Definitely not easy to come by working or not, and not cheap.

/brian
"Denis Bohm" <denis@fireflydesign.com> wrote in message
> Does anyone know where to find a Cinematronics Warrior manual (or scans of
> a manual) and cabinet artwork (or high resolution scans)?
>
> Anyone have a Warrior game (working or not) for sale?

TRENDING THREADS