Crystal Castles Monitor question...

HI all..

Don;t you just LOVE doing your spring cleaning and finding out you
took out a monitor from a game a few years back and forgot what you
did with it??

That just happened with my crystal castles. I was completly
dumb-founded. I have NO idea where the monitor went.

So....my question is: what monitor is installed in a crystal castles??
A straight forward g07??

Also....can the power supply be used inside a gravitar or space duel??

Tnx all!!

Yep, a G07 is the standard monitor in a Crystal Castles. And no, your power
supply will not work in a Gravitar or Space Duel.

Ken.