100+ PIECE AUCTION IN SW MISSOURI--SATURDAY, SEPT. 24TH

Announcing a game auction slated for Saturday, September 24th in
Joplin, MO at 10th St. and Byers Avenue. We've got 100+ games and
several empty cabs we need to part with, so get ready for some great
deals as this will be a low reserve auction. Almost every game listed
is complete with respect to parts, though I cannot vouch for their
respective states of workability. We will be opening the doors at 9:00
a.m. and getting the auction started at 10:00 a.m. Email stefanadams
at hotmail dot com with any questions.

Q-Bert (2) one complete, one converted with original control panel

Bally Rescue Raider

Taito Battle Shark

Lunar Lander cabinet

Mat Mania

Tron cab (has been converted)

Midway Winner IV (2 games)

Taito Cadash

Sega Cyber Police Swat

Sega Turbo Upright Fullsize

Operation Gunbusters--big 4 player

Operation Wolf (4 games)

Romstar Battle Lane (super pac cabinet)

Konami WEC Lemans 24

Mad Crasher Sitdown

Sega Thunder Blade Sitdown

Captain America and the Avengers( Gauntlet cabinet)

Taito Double Axle 25" Monitor

No Man's Land

Taito Super Chase

Moon Cresta

Double Dragon

Arabian Magic cab

Cinematronics Danger Zone

25" monitor cab, wired Jamma, no game, monitor is complete with chassis

Ninja Gaiden

Sega Sub Roc 3-D

Buster Bros.

Taito Rally Bike

Make Trax

Jungle Hunt (3)

Strato Fighter

Sky Shark

Zoo Keeper

Tecmo Knight

Kageki

1942

Sega Turbo Mini (2)

Mortal Kombat

Tokio

Pole Position II

Raiden II

Outrun

Outrun mini

William MotoRace USA

Taito Night Striker

Bubble Bobble (2)

Tetris

Jack the Giantkiller

Crime City

Shinobi

Tiger Heli

Twin Cobra

Sega Power Drift

Bomb Jack

Krazy Kong

Neo Geo

Monaco GP

Vigilante

Gimme a Break

Prime Time Fighter

Enduro Racer

Enduro Racer Sitdown

Super Mario Bros.

Night Striker

Super Hang On

Battle Shark

Taito Rush-n-Crash

Time Pilot cab

Time Pilot cab converted to Gorf (with Gorf boardset)

Taito U.S. Classic Golf

Pole Position (4 complete cabs, one or two might be missing pcb's)

25" Street Fighter 2

Taito WGP Sitdown Motorcycle game

Continental Circuit sitdown driving game

Pole Position 2 sitdown

Sega Turbo sitdown

RoboCop

Final Fight (Track & Field cab)

Sega Thunderblade

19" Street Fighter 2 (2 games)

Space Zap (missing pcb, but cab is in great shape!)

Night Stocker

Championship Sprint

Scramble cab

Neo Geo (3)

KickMan cabinet

Romstar "New Game"

Nintendo cab

Xevious cabinet

Martial Champion

Midway Ball Park (old school game)

Golden Axe

Choplifter

Galaga white Bosconian cabs (2)

Another auction in Joplin, I think we all remembered what happened last time
there was an auction announced in this area.

<stefanadams@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Announcing a game auction slated for Saturday, September 24th in
> Joplin, MO at 10th St. and Byers Avenue. We've got 100+ games and
> several empty cabs we need to part with, so get ready for some great
> deals as this will be a low reserve auction. Almost every game listed
> is complete with respect to parts, though I cannot vouch for their
> respective states of workability. We will be opening the doors at 9:00
> a.m. and getting the auction started at 10:00 a.m. Email stefanadams
> at hotmail dot com with any questions.
>
> Q-Bert (2) one complete, one converted with original control panel
>
> Bally Rescue Raider
>
> Taito Battle Shark
>
> Lunar Lander cabinet
>
> Mat Mania
>
> Tron cab (has been converted)
>
> Midway Winner IV (2 games)
>
> Taito Cadash
>
> Sega Cyber Police Swat
>
> Sega Turbo Upright Fullsize
>
> Operation Gunbusters--big 4 player
>
> Operation Wolf (4 games)
>
> Romstar Battle Lane (super pac cabinet)
>
> Konami WEC Lemans 24
>
> Mad Crasher Sitdown
>
> Sega Thunder Blade Sitdown
>
> Captain America and the Avengers( Gauntlet cabinet)
>
> Taito Double Axle 25" Monitor
>
> No Man's Land
>
> Taito Super Chase
>
> Moon Cresta
>
> Double Dragon
>
> Arabian Magic cab
>
> Cinematronics Danger Zone
>
> 25" monitor cab, wired Jamma, no game, monitor is complete with chassis
>
> Ninja Gaiden
>
> Sega Sub Roc 3-D
>
> Buster Bros.
>
> Taito Rally Bike
>
> Make Trax
>
> Jungle Hunt (3)
>
> Strato Fighter
>
> Sky Shark
>
> Zoo Keeper
>
> Tecmo Knight
>
> Kageki
>
> 1942
>
> Sega Turbo Mini (2)
>
> Mortal Kombat
>
> Tokio
>
> Pole Position II
>
> Raiden II
>
> Outrun
>
> Outrun mini
>
> William MotoRace USA
>
> Taito Night Striker
>
> Bubble Bobble (2)
>
> Tetris
>
> Jack the Giantkiller
>
> Crime City
>
> Shinobi
>
> Tiger Heli
>
> Twin Cobra
>
> Sega Power Drift
>
> Bomb Jack
>
> Krazy Kong
>
> Neo Geo
>
> Monaco GP
>
> Vigilante
>
> Gimme a Break
>
> Prime Time Fighter
>
> Enduro Racer
>
> Enduro Racer Sitdown

> [...]

stefan

This auction has no affiliation with the one that got cancelled a few
months back. This one will most assuredly occur, though I do understand
if a dubious specter looms over our auction, given how things went down,
(or didn't go down) with the eleventh hour cancellation of the THAT
auction. Shared geography is the ONLY overlap between that auction and
ours. As I said, this one IS happening.

--
Sent via Gamer Newsgroups
http://www.gamernewsgroups.com