where do I go to open remote desktop connection?

Tags:
  • Remote Desktop
  • Connection
  • Windows XP
  • Support
  • Microsoft
June 26, 2005 10:07:03 PM

where do I go to open remote desktop connection? For Xp
how do I get to remote desktop connection? , on windows xp

More about : open remote desktop connection

Anonymous
June 27, 2005 11:28:08 AM

315328 - How to Use the Remote Desktop Feature of Windows XP Professional:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;315328

Home edition cannot be remotely controled, but Can control a Pro machine.

--
Mark L. Ferguson
!