where do I go to open remote desktop connection?

where do I go to open remote desktop connection? For Xp
how do I get to remote desktop connection? , on windows xp
1 answer Last reply
More about where open remote desktop connection

    315328 - How to Use the Remote Desktop Feature of Windows XP Professional:
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;315328

    Home edition cannot be remotely controled, but Can control a Pro machine.

    --
    Mark L. Ferguson
    "fromove" <fromove@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C92937E2-919E-4D8A-8704-D31D9C682899@microsoft.com...
    > where do I go to open remote desktop connection? For Xp
    > how do I get to remote desktop connection? , on windows xp

Remote Desktop Connection Windows XP Support Microsoft