Phoenix cabinet question

Was the Phoenix cabinet white or woodgrain with side art, originally?

I have seen both.

Thanks.
-Tim

john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003

I have a woodgrain cab with an original Centuri Phoenix 19" plaque on the
back.

"mudmantim" <mudmantim@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Was the Phoenix cabinet white or woodgrain with side art, originally?
>
> I have seen both.
>
> Thanks.
> -Tim

2 votes for woodgrain.

I think that's the one I have seen most.

I seen the page on KLOV, wasn't that much help, this time.

I have just about everything I need to make an upright Phoenix and my
cabinet is woodrain also, but it is in rough shape, so it will need
work.
So, since it needed work anyway, I just thought that I would go for the
most popular way.

Unless someone says that the white is better?

Thanks for the replies.
-Tim

Troy

Distinguished