Andy

Hi all can anyone reflect some light on where I can find what type of
chipset, that my XPS Gen 4 has in it. Its is supposed to be the 925ex
but I want to make sure. Also many here and at the website they have
talked about a driver you need to download to support the 1680X1050
resolution of the monitor. Does anyone know which driver that is. I
see a driver when I punch up my service tag for the x850xt Platium but
I have the x800xt does the same driver work for both...Well anyways
thanks very much in advance...Andy

"Andy" <bruinfan50@aol.com> wrote:
>chipset, that my XPS Gen 4 has in it. Its is supposed to be the 925ex

If that's an Intel machine, goto their WWebsite for a free chipset
identifier tool.