Windows XP Start up Problems! Help please.

Whenever I startup it takes me first to a black screen saying that it
couldn’t start up correctly and gives me choices of starting it in:
Safe Mode, Safe Mode with Networking, Safe Mode with Command Prompt,
Last Known Good Configuration and "Start Windows Normally"

Well, no matter what I choose it does this each time. Anyone able to
help?

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/Help---Support-Windows-XP-Start-Problems-ftopict550495.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1743575
1 answer Last reply
More about windows start problems please

    Hi

    If none of those options gives you access to Windows, you will have to try a
    'Repair' install of XP. The following article by Michael Stevens will help
    you:

    "How to Perform a Windows XP Repair Install"

    Will Denny
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
    Please reply to the News Groups

    "GiveMeABreak" <UseLinkToEmail@WindowsForumz.com> wrote in message
    > Whenever I startup it takes me first to a black screen saying that it
    > couldn't start up correctly and gives me choices of starting it in:
    > Safe Mode, Safe Mode with Networking, Safe Mode with Command Prompt,
    > Last Known Good Configuration and "Start Windows Normally"
    >
    > Well, no matter what I choose it does this each time. Anyone able to
    > help?

    > request
    > Topic URL:
    > http://www.windowsforumz.com/Help---Support-Windows-XP-Start-Problems-ftopict550495.html