Windows XP Start up Problems! Help please.

June 27, 2005 3:35:59 AM

Whenever I startup it takes me first to a black screen saying that it
couldn’t start up correctly and gives me choices of starting it in:
Safe Mode, Safe Mode with Networking, Safe Mode with Command Prompt,
Last Known Good Configuration and "Start Windows Normally"

Well, no matter what I choose it does this each time. Anyone able to
help?

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/Help---Support-Windows-XP-...
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1743575

More about : windows start problems

Anonymous
June 27, 2005 8:44:42 AM

Hi

If none of those options gives you access to Windows, you will have to try a
'Repair' install of XP. The following article by Michael Stevens will help
you:

"How to Perform a Windows XP Repair Install"

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
Please reply to the News Groups