All my icons and windows etc look like they have been zoom..

I was playing a game (sims2), and after closing it down everything on my
desktop looks like it's all stretched or zoomed in on and the font is like
the font from the game(?!) - now my only problem is I can't get it to go back
to normal. It's not that the windows or font have been changed in the display
properties. Even when I look at my photos they are all stretched out of wack
too!!

Please help!!! Because this has happened on my hubbies work computer - he's
not gonna be happy!!

The game May have changed the DPI setting.
Open Display in Control Panel. On the Settings tab, click Advanced. On the General tab, in the DPI setting list, click the dots per
inch (dpi) setting you want to use. If you choose Other in the DPI setting list, you can set custom options

--
Mark L. Ferguson