Latest data update Champ man 5

Adey

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2004

Does anyone know where or if there is a latest update fo champ man 5 please
let me know.
Cheers Ade

Adey wrote:

> Does anyone know where or if there is a latest update fo champ man 5 please
> let me know.

Patch for Eibloodydos' CM5? Believe it or not, it is available at its very own
website http://www.cm5patch.com/

Ver. 502 the site says. Hope it does improve your gameplay when you have
installed it. God knows it needs to be if rumours still remain to be true.

"The Wielder of the Scythe" <scytheNOSPAMWIBBLE@netvigator.com> skrev i en
meddelelse news:42FF4536.24593EC1@netvigator.com...
> Adey wrote:
>
> > Does anyone know where or if there is a latest update fo champ man 5
please
> > let me know.
>
> Patch for Eibloodydos' CM5? Believe it or not, it is available at its very
own
> website http://www.cm5patch.com/
>
> Ver. 502 the site says. Hope it does improve your gameplay when you have
> installed it. God knows it needs to be if rumours still remain to be true.

I just played a few months with Liverpool (since I bought an original CM5 in
Thailand fairly cheap - Thai manual, but you can't have it all). It's
alright. But if you've got FM too, there's really no reason for playing it.
There's no multiplayer, fewer details and although navigating is familiar,
it's made difficult (lack of arrows, buttons etc). And the continue function
is just weird. Seems it stops very often, in stead of just stopping when
something happens.

That said, it runs faster than FM! (on a 1300 MHz, 7xx SD Ram)

Regards
Lars